BrandNewKenjiBrandNewKenji

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

TP- Phoenix Wright Collab TP- Phoenix Wright Collab

What The...?

I don't really understand everything that is going on here... There maybe more, or it just ended there?

Well, it simply features a loop of Phoenix Wright talking and pointing. At the beginning it simply showed Objection! And Hold it! Then there's the techno loop in the background...

I have waited for that section to be over, and then the music had finally stopped. Nothing else happened after that.

To make it short, its a time waster. I don't believe it would take 7 animators and 3 months to complete this! A 1 for taking time to make this.

3:33am 3:33am

Whoa

That scared the heck out of me! I was expecting that when it comes back to him, he'll become younger then cool things happen. I didn't expect it to be something like that!

Flash Synthesizer Flash Synthesizer

Pretty Good

Its a fun thing top play with, thanks to this... I got back to doing piano lessons again.
A great instrumental flash indeed.

Here's something I tried to do in this flash:
(You'll recognize it as you play it.)
E,D,C... C,D,C,E,D...C,D,E...A,G,E,C,D...A,B,C ...B,C,D,C,A...G,A,B...C,B,A,G,A...

I'm still working on it, though.

CrimeScene_Hotel CrimeScene_Hotel

Hmm... Great!

Interesting concept, and interesting story.

This game is great, but getting rid of that point to the very center of your flashlight would really help a lot. Having a short animation of the story to the end, in a black and white ratio would also be awesome. Great story I must say, full of suspense.

RamenEezGood responds:

haha thnx. I never thought people would actually watch this. I just put it up to show my friends hahahah thnx.